
"""""How your baby's growing: Your baby's hit the 2-inch mark (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce. His face is beginning to look more human. His eyes, which started out on the sides of his head, have moved closer together on his face, and his ears are near their final positions on the sides of his head. Your baby's intestines, which have grown so rapidly that they protrude into the umbilical cord, will start to move into his abdominal cavity about now. His kidneys are secreting urine into his bladder. His nerve cells have been multiplying rapidly, and synapses (neurological pathways in the brain) are forming. Your baby may have acquired more reflexes by now, including sucking, and he'll even squirm if you prod your abdomen, though you still won't be able to feel his movement for several weeks. """""
holy crap! i cant believe im already at 3 months .... life as a preggy is pretty normal right now actually... i dont get sick anymore and i'm not really craving anything. My biggest "symptom" is that i could sleep all day and still sleep more, and i find myself getting really upset at pretty much nothing.... it's funny when i realize what im doing because then i just start laughing...

1 comment:
Yay! You posted something again. I've been looking for something every day.
Ahh yes, the sleepiness, I remember that! It's terrible! I was sleepy ALL DAY long. It didn't matter if I slept 10 hours a night, I still felt like I needed one or two naps. But there's a light at the end of the tunnel. At about 14 weeks I stopped being sleepy. Now I'm back to my regular 8 hours a night and I have tons of energy. So don't worry, it will go away soon. As for the emotional stuff...I'm still waiting for that to change.
Anyway, I don't want to talk about everything with you through email so call me. Or email me with your phone number so I can call you. I just tried the cell phone and couldn't get through. I want to talk to Rick too and see how he's doing.
Love ya!
Post a Comment