Wednesday, April 4, 2007

the things i now know about prenatal pills

well back in february, i spent a decent amount of money to "get my hair did." i got it cut in an A-line.... shorter in the back than in the front... i like the look and it's great for my uniform... the rule is that my hair cant touch the bottom part of my collar.... so that was just like 2 months ago.... well today a supervisor told me i needed to start putting my hair up because it was past my freakin collar, or get it cut. My hair and nails are growing like weeds, and i was thinking that if my hair continues to grow like this, i'll go broke... so i think im just going to let it go wild and start putting it up....i know a lot of people would appreciate the longer hair and nails, but dont go out and start taking these preggy pills... cuz they totally screw with your G.I. tract.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh, you're so funny. Yeah, I decided a while ago that I'm just going to give up on keeping my highlights updated because I have mega regrowth in about a week. So I think you should just put your hair back for a while too. But after a while I really want you to cut that A-line back in your hair with those cute bangs, it looked so cute!