Sunday, July 15, 2007

27 weeks!

so they changed my date.... now she's due on 14 oct 07.... still no names.... it's pretty hard to agree on something we both like....
I'm pretty chubby... in my opinion... but a lot of people have been saying im "all belly" which is fine for me... they probably say that to every pregnant woman they see just to make her feel better... anyway... i've noticed my self getting more squishy... its fun though... i went to the beach last month and i didnt even care how i looked... im pregnant... so it doesnt matter.
being pregnant is a lot of fun still, but the heat is killing me... New Mexico 114 degree weather just drains me instantly... so our
house stays at a constant 65 degrees or lower.... thanks to the military... my utilities are free!
I'll be in utah next week, and im pretty dang excited... i wont have to work for like 2 weeks. i need that.
OH! so now im getting kinda nervous... my mom still thinks im having a boy... ppl are saying it looks like im carrying a boy... and the nurse at my last appointment said "oh it sounds like a little boy" when she was listening to the heart beat!!!!! Oh and my friend just had a baby who was a girl the whole time up until like 2 weeks before it came out... they had an ultrasound with a wiener in it!!! so im getting paranoid... almost everything i have is pink... oh well. i guess i'll just have to wait and see...

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Well, I don't know what everyone's talking about. I just looked at your ultrasound picture again. You're having a girl! And I'm so excited to buy something cute and girly so you'd better not switch! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

After all the stuff I sent, I hope that baby wasn't hiding a ding-a-ling! I bet it's a girl... the ultra sound doesn't look anything like Jamie's.