Sunday, December 30, 2007

some christmas pics



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Hmm... baby looks like she is starting to like being stuffed into things... I liked it better when she was in Grandma's purse! (Would have liked it even better if Melissa wouldn't have stopped me at that door!)

Jamie said...

oh gosh. those are GREAT pictures! you got some good ones of her laughing.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the family picture... one question though... is that my son with you and Kaylin? Last time I saw Ricky he was this scary looking hairy thing/person... never knew he could clean up so well.

Jamie said...

You have more pictures up! Those are such cute pictures of you and Rick with her. I want pictures like that!!! I need to tell Spencer we're getting some new matching outfits and going to a photographer. We'll see how he likes the sound of that. :)