pics from our trip to utah 30jan08-5feb08
kaylin loves the plane!it was hot in there
don't you dare take these babies from me
mark and his two foxy ladies
"it's my first time holding a real baby!"
yay! she got it in the right hole!
have to stay pretty...
g. grandma beutler
snuggling with matt's ouchy stubble
reading with g. grandma alberta
it dumped 16" + the day of kaylin's blessing
pretty excited to get blessed...

grandpa greg and kaylin...
the wonderful men of kaylin's blessing
the honorary family
g. grandma tug-of-war
my angel
SO happy to be at the mayan!!!

4 comments:
Melissa, you got some great pictures... I'm not sure how you got pictures of me holding babies and frowning though; that doesn't usually happen. Must have been the day I had the toothache! I sure do miss those angels, but am also enjoying the one I brought home with me. aka: Annabelle. Miss you guys too! :-)
Teresa
LoL, that picture of Jamie and Spencer cracked me up.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hello there :-)
Wow, you have the cutest baby! She is wonderful. Wasn't I supposed to come out there to be your nanny? ;-)
Love from Iceland
Katy and Nina Rae.
Post a Comment