Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kaylin's 1st Birthday!

Playing dress-up at the store..... Look at that mischievous face
Kitty cat
Mountain man Kaylin ~Rawr! Party Time
Her Birthday Cake... pre-destruction
She was slightly confused here... i guess she's not used to people singing to her while she's in her high-chair, and she didnt quite know what to do with the cake once it was put down.... i thought she would have ripped into it, but it took her a bit.....and sorry no candle... perhaps you think im a bad mother for not giving her a candle on her birthday... but i know for a fact she would have either grabbed the flame, or tried to eat it.



NAHM NAHM NAHM!!!!!!!! so pleased because she never gets sugary crap like this


Present Time! It looks like she's really searching
Thanks Grandma Teresa for these Delicious Packing Peanuts! Everyone felt dumb for buying her toys..... all she wanted were those darn peanuts


3 comments:

Jamie said...

Ahh!! I'm dying. These pictures are so cute. You know how I always think Jacob's the cutest kid I've ever seen just because he's mine. We'll I've gotta let my pride go here a little bit and say she is one of the prettiest little girls I've ever seen. Good luck with that when she's older and has 500 boyfriends!

Anonymous said...

She just keeps getting prettier! I can't wait to see her at Thanksgiving! You guys better be there after having inviting the rest of us to Thanksgiving... wouldn't want Kaylin to miss out on getting to spend time with her Grandma...uh, I mean her cousins. :-)

ChRiStInA said...

looks like she enjoyed the cake and her new gifts....i mean peanuts...lol she is so cute!