Sunday, November 30, 2008

a very unconventional thanksgiving in las vegas 2008

Okay, so this wasn't in Las Vegas, but it was for Thanksgiving. Kaylin's daycare had an eat-with-your-parents luncheon the day before we left for our vacation. All the kids had made a place mat craft. Usually I'm really excited about the crafts that Kaylin makes, and her part of it was cute, but I blame the problem here on the teachers.... look at the crazy picture they chose for her craft... kinda freaky.Allright, now we're in Las Vegas. Teresa was really excited that Kaylin was snuggling with her.... downside to it all was little K was sick. Sorry Jamie... you kept moving!


Family picture at the pool... all the kids can testify that Circus Circus is really a circus.


The little girlies liked playing together.

Wait until they find out that you're actually supposed to eat the inside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Melissa... those are the first pictures I have seen of the vacation. I actually was too busy playing with those wonderful kiddos to take pictures for myself. I sure hope Kaylin is feeling better... it was terrible that she wasn't feeling well for the trip.