this page is mainly to document our cute little family and the different things we do. it should keep you up-to-date on our life in new mexico, if i dont get lazy and forget to post...
Oh gosh, she's so little. I forgot how little they are and yours is a whole pound littler than mine. Wow. She's so cute! I LOVE that hair! And there's tons of it. How funny that all of us had babies with tons of hair.
4 comments:
Oh gosh, she's so little. I forgot how little they are and yours is a whole pound littler than mine. Wow. She's so cute! I LOVE that hair! And there's tons of it. How funny that all of us had babies with tons of hair.
The picture on top looks a LOT like Ricky did as a baby. I can see both of you in her. I am soo excited that I get to see her in person soon!
Mom
Oh goodness. She is so freakin perfect! She looks like Ricky when he was a baby in these pics. Aweeeee I am so happy for you guys! Congrats love!
Hi there, its Sam :-) Found your through Jaimie's page.
Your little Kaylin is just gorgeous! Her thick blonde hair is amazing :-)
I hope we can make it out there for Thanksgiving so the cousins can meet, and so I can finally meet you in person.
Take care and enjoy every monet, time seems to be going by equally as fast out here with Elizabeth... already so much bigger
Post a Comment