this page is mainly to document our cute little family and the different things we do. it should keep you up-to-date on our life in new mexico, if i dont get lazy and forget to post...
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
weight update...
when kaylin was born, she weighed 6lbs 1oz.....last wednesday at her 2 week appt, she was a whopping 7lbs 3oz...... today, she's 3 weeks and at our wic appt, she weighed 7lbs 8oz.... i guess my milkers are working properly...
I love looking at all these pictures of the babies... thanks girls! Oh, and if you get a chance, check out my blog... I keep stealing pictures of the babies and posting them all together.
2 comments:
Yay for the milkers...I guess.
Anyway, glad you went to the WIC people. It's GREAT saving tons of money every month. :)
I love looking at all these pictures of the babies... thanks girls! Oh, and if you get a chance, check out my blog... I keep stealing pictures of the babies and posting them all together.
Mom
Post a Comment